- If you get hit in any part of the body you are out.
- You can throw the ball but you may not kick the ball.
- If you catch a ball, the person who threw the ball is out, and someone from your team is brought back into the game. (Maximum 6 players, cannot bring a 7th on).
- If you attempt to catch a ball and drop it, you are out.
- If you step over the line you are out.
- If the ball hits the ground, wall, or ceiling then it is dead and cannot get someone out if it hits them.
- You can block a thrown ball with a shield ball. If you drop the shield ball while attempting a block or if the thrown ball still hits you, you are out.
- If a ball hits two players, only the first player it touches is out.
- At the start of the game, you must bring the balls back to the end line to activate them. You cannot throw the ball right after picking it up from the start.
- If you are out you get inline behind your bench, if you have one. The first person in line goes back in if a ball is caught.
- If the game is not decided in 15 minutes, a sudden death 1vs1 match will initiate. 2 balls will be placed in the middle. The playing field will be chopped in half
Format: The tournament will have a round-robin format with a championship game for each division. Games will be best of 3 series. Each team is guaranteed 3 best of 3 game series.
Lineup: Each team will have 6 players to start the game. This is the maximum amount of players that can play at once per team.
Bench: Each team is allowed to have extra players start on the bench. The bench will be alongside the boards
Duration: Games have a maximum time of 15 minutes.
Setup: 6 balls will be in play for each game.
Start: Each game begins with all balls in the middle and all players on the end of the field. A whistle is blown to begin the game.
Championship: The two teams with the best record from each division will advance to the Finals. If two teams have the same record there will be a tie-breaker game played.